1. Complete Initial Response – 10 Points: Your initial response should be fully developed addressing the question with adequate examples from your life experience and thoughtful explanation of why or how. A complete initial response is a minimum of 200 words in length.
2. Two comments to colleagues – 15 Points: After you complete your initial response to an online question, you should read through several of your colleagues responses and choose at least two to provide a comment to. Often a student will choose to comment on a response that was most helpful to him/her in understanding the course material better or one that he/she found interesting or intriguing. Any comment to a colleague should adequately explain why you found your colleagues response helpful, interesting or intriguing and be at least 100 words in length.
3. Appropriate Integration of Course Terms – 10 Points: your initial response should appropriately integrate course terminology and concepts from the assigned reading.
4. Format – 10 Points: Course terms (key terms from the chapter reading) you focus on in your initial response must be bolded, or typed in all CAPITAL letters so that they stand out on the screen. In addition, each course term must have a corresponding page references to the course textbook.
5. Organization, evidence of proofreading, spelling checked and proper capitalization- 15 Points: Your posts should demonstrate that you carefully proofread, be organized, free of spelling errors, typos and fragments and follow capitalization conventions.
This assignment allows students to identify and analyze a portion of their cultural identity.
Question: What are your beliefs regarding death? What do you believe happens when we die? Where (or from whom) did you learn this view? Explain. How does your perception of death influence your values and behavior?
the textbook called \”intercultural communication\” is on chapter 4
you can open it from kindler
and password: ***