– strategic control and corporate governance
– ensuring information control in a business
– responding effectively to environmental change (business environment)
– compre traditional approach to strategic control with contemporary approach on strategic control.
– attaining behavioral control
– balancing culture, rewards, and boundaries
– building strong company culture
– motivating with rewards and incentives
– setting boundaries and constraints
– behavioral control in organization
– situational factors
– evolving from boundaries to rewards
– role of corporate governance
– separation of owners (shareholders) and management
– governance mechanism: aligning interest of owners and managers
– CEO duality: good or bad?
– internal governance control mechanism
– essay based on these points explaining each one and its effect on a business. Describe each point and give some examples. If some points are not clear search online for the definition. Explain the processes of the approaches and mechanisms.