Write a critical analysis on the Hollow Men by T S. Eliot
Scholarly works cited page
For the extra credit assignment you are to provide me with an annotated summary of chapter 6 (Learning) of the text. For this summary, include the important concepts presented and some discussion of your interpretation of these concepts. At the end of the summary, list 3 questions you have about the concepts presented in the chapter. You do not have to answer the question. I will address many of these questions when we meet again.
The grading of this assignment will be as follows:
Good summary and questions 10 points
Basic summary and simple questions 5 points
Poor summary and poor questions 0 points
No summary or questions
i need you to write a proposal in which you take on a problem at AlFaisal University and propose a solution.
for this proposal you are trying to improve alfaisal university in some way for the students the faculty the staff or all of them
i have attached two documents first with requirements THAT MUST BE INCLUDED IN THE PROPOSAL and the second document PDF has the form that i need you to follow when constituting the proposal use it as a guide to construct the proposal
Based on Buel\’s \”The Way of Duty: A Woman and Her Family in Revolutionary America\”
Using Buel\’s study as the main source of information, explain your
understanding of life in the eighteenth century in New England. Pay
particular attention to how religion and public affairs affected Mary in
particular and people in general during the second half of the 1800s.
You must incorporate at least one relevant document from \”Voices of
Freedom\” (by Seagull, 4th edition) in your paper.
REQUESTING ONLY WRITER 22952 FOR THIS 2 PAGE PAPER , 3 SCHOLARLY NURSING REFERENCE 2012 OR NEWER, APA FORMAT RESPOND TO TEACHER QUESTION ABOUT DEFINING OFFICE POLICY AND PROCEDURE TO ADDRESS THE NON-URGENT PATIENT REQUEST FOR PRESCRIPTIONS research written policy and procedures for patient request for non urgent request for medication prescriptions textbook and nursing websites or nursing journals APN FOCUSSED USING MEDICAL ASSISTANT WHO ARE NOT LICENSED , ONLY CERTIFIED OR RN OR LPN NURSES WHO ARE LICENSED BUT NONE OF THES 3 GROUPS CAN WRITE PRESCRIPTIONS ONLY APNs and MDs can write prescriptions ,, these other groups can assist facilitating the prescription getting sent to the pharmacy or handing the prescription to the patient etc see if you can find a list of things use by another office or a list of things allowed or not allowed per license or certification, DEADLINE FOR PAPER IS SATURDAY 7/29 3PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME
Case Study Instructions
Directors Request for PCs
Completion of the Case Study will utilize (1) an MS Word Table, (2) an MS Access database, and (3) an MS PowerPoint Presentation
You will meet the Directors requirements that are described on this page by creating and submitting a Word Table (Part 1), an Access Database (Part 2); and a PowerPoint Presentation (Part 3). These 3 assignments are due on separate dates. See the Course Schedule for due dates.
NOTE: the standard applications to use for these 3 assignments are those within Microsoft Office. MS Access is available only in the Professional OFFICE package. If you are a MAC user OR if you have absolutely no way to use a machine on which MS Access has been loaded, you may download and use OpenOffice/Open Libre for the database project only. Please inform your instructor if you are going to use Open Office for the database assignment.
Instructions for installing Open Office can be found in \”Open Office Database Alternative for Mac OS X\” under the Office Resources topic located under the main Content tab on the top navigation bar.
Case Study Directors Requirements
Your office has outgrown its old desktop machines and is in the market for new PCs, but would like some guidance on what to purchase. The Director wants to ensure that the office obtains PC machines that meet the requirements stated below. You, as an employee of a small educational company, have been tasked to buy 5 PCs and associated equipment for the office. You only need to determine the specifications for ONE PC, not five. The office will likely buy five of the same computer model/configurations you propose.
The Director has defined some capabilities that the PCs will need to have to ensure optimal performance. These tasks and system needs are collectively the offices requirements. The requirements are as follows:
1. Create documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and send and receive email.
2. Participate in online video conferences, web courses and forums (the Director is a part-time professor at a local university).
3. Create and edit audio and video files and share video and audio files via emails, instant messaging, and in chat rooms via mobile devices.
4. Create small databases to manage all audio, video and photo data.
5. Take high quality digital photos and videos and download them to the PC as well as scan and edit the photos and videos. Manipulate/edit various image and video formats (in the relevant table, please specify at least two image and two video formats that can be accommodated by your solution(s)). .
6. Print documents to include photo quality color printing.
7. Manipulate pdf files, including editing pdfs, conversion from pdf to Word and vice versa.
8. Transfer information (audio, video and photos) between PC machines.
9. Manage the Directors schedule by using an online calendar and day planner.
10. Utilize the internet to make online purchases, conduct banking services and research new audio, video and photo editing methods using a broadband service (in the relevant table, please specify service provider).
11. Connect all required peripheral devices you deem necessary to the system unit.
12. Protect the PC and all components from dirty electrical power including under voltage (brownout or blackout) and overvoltage (power surge or spike).
13. Manage and protect the system, data, and information while working on the Internet including scanning all incoming emails, email attachments, and files downloaded from Web-based sources; firewall, virus and spyware (security) protection; and checking websites for phishing and fraudulent activities.
Your specification must address each of the 13 items listed in the requirements.
1. Prepare an Excel spreadsheet containing the following for each of the variables you selected in week 2.
Column 1 – county names
Column 2 – population 2010
Columns 3 through 8 – the actual data values of your selected 6 variables for your state. Then below those data values, calculate the state\’s mean, median, mode, and sample standard deviation for your selected variables; be sure to show the formulas you used – do not simply write down that the standard deviation is 3.971. Construct a frequency table with the data summarized in classes, and use it to create a histogram for your selected variables. Note that your histogram should show your data in classes. Note that population is not one of your selected variables; do not do calculations, frequency table or histogram for population.
2. Prepare a brief Word document (but not a formal APA type paper)in which you discuss whether you think each of your 6 histograms is or is not approximately Normal Distributed. (Use the histograms you created to help with this, and see Assessing Normality, section 6.6 in the textbook for more information on normality of distribution such as skewness and looking for outliers. Do not do a Normal Quantile plot.) Why is assessing normality important?
This week you are to perform some descriptive calculations of the variables you selected in week 2. You do this in Excel, and you start by copying from the data download into a new Excel spreadsheet the data for your six variables in your selected state. You are copying the data for every county in your state. Assume your state data is a sample from the all-state data. Type headings in row 1: \”Counties\”, \”Population\”, Name of First Variable\”, etc. Suppose you have 50 counties, and you copied the first variable into the third column, so that there is data in cells C2 through C51.
Leave row 52 empty.
In cell C53 you will calculate the sample mean. Enter the formula =AVERAGE(C2.C51) and note there is a period between C2 and C51, not a comma. In cell C54 you will calculate the sample median, so enter the formula =MEDIAN(C2.C51) Continue with mode and sample standard deviation.
Note that you will probably not have 50 counties, so you will have to adjust your rows and cell numbers accordingly.
Then you create a frequency table to summarize the number of values into various classes, such as 0 – 9, 10 – 19, etc. We talked about this in chapter 2. You decide how many classes to make.
Then you use your frequency table to create a histogram to show your data in classes. We talked about this in chapter 2. Do not graph each individual data value separately.
Repeat the process for variables two through six.
\”write an essay not less than 2 pages in length with no greater than one inch margins on all four sides of the page and no internal spacing greater than double spaced in 12 point Arial font. The essay must explore why you agree or disagree with the author\’s point of view about \”Fake News.\” I will be looking for well reasoned explanations about why you agree or disagree. \”
Please include sources where necessary
What value do the Plan Risk Management inputs of a communications plan and scope statement provide to the development of a risk management plan? Who benefits most from these inputs and why?
Please use attached file as one of the references. The other reference can be from any PROJECT MANAGEMENT related website (scholarly source).