Inventories from the balance sheet of Britvic plc for 2016 and identify the international accounting standard being applied, providing a critical evaluation of the effectiveness of the information being provided to users. You should make reference to the information also provided in the disclosure notes for the item in the balance sheet.
3. Present the information in (a) and (b) above in a report format with suitable headings and sub-headings.
// Avoid mere description of the content of material referred to critical evaluation is required where specified
1. Explain and evaluate the internationalization of corporate reporting practices (learning outcome
2. Critically evaluate the extent to which accounting standards apply the principles of conceptual frameworks (learning outcome.
3. Explain and evaluate stewardship and decision-making usefulness in the context of corporate reporting information (learning outcome.
4. Prepare and present information for a variety of audiences (learning outcome.
5. Synthesise material drawn from authoritative sources, drawing inferences and coming to reasoned conclusions (learning outcome