The final research project presentation is an opportunity to present your finished Project to a supportive peer audience (Classmates) via discussion #2. The power point presentation (PPT) or Poster Board Template presentation should include the primary theory or claim you are defending, the bulk of the research upon which your position is based, and the major arguments that support it. You can utilize the information you have submitted within your assignment submissions for this course to complete your PPT.
Make sure you address all criteria below for your initial discussion posting. Be Creative (include, photos, charts graphs, videos, etc).
2. Abstract= A concise summary of the key points of your research. Your abstract should contain at least your research topic, research questions, participants, methods, results, data analysis, and conclusions. You may also include possible implications of your research and future work you see connected with your findings. Your abstract should be a single paragraph double-spaced. Your abstract should be between 150 and 250 words.
3. Briefly discuss the Problem Statement
4. List your research questions
5. Briefly discuss the Literature Review Concepts (No more than 1 paragraph)
6. Briefly discuss the Methods (No more than 1 paragraph)
7. Briefly discuss the Findings (No more than 1 paragraph)
8. Briefly discuss the Limitations (No more than 1 paragraph)
9. Conclusion ((No more than 1 paragraph)
10.List a minimum of Two (2) potential peer review Journals that your abstract/ manuscript may be published in (refer to chapters 34-36 from your course required textbook to get ideas).
11. References (Min. 5 References) APA format