– Choose 1 reading from the 2 readings in the attachments write an analysis
– it is an analysis,it does not need a thesis statement
– it should be an analysis of how the author makes her or his argument
– Do not refer to outside sources in your paper (it should only discuss what is in the one reading)
– background information should not appear in the paper
– Do not get bogged down in too many details.
– Avoid quoting directly from the reading at length; use your own words.
– The first paragraph should include a clear statement of what is the thesis, or main point, of the article. It should also indicate, generally speaking, what the rest of your paper will demonstrate.
Other specific requirements in the assignment guideline attached.